Monday, May 3, 2010

Still the Blessings Pour In....

Lord.....don't think I don't know it is You. I know it is always You. And I know that I don't deserve even half of it. That is what makes it so cool. It is almost like a reward for letting go. You are in control of every breath I have. All I have is Yours, so why do I always treat it as if it is mine? Thank you.

The report is in. Greg is great - just totally stressed out. He has been given medication to help relax his stressed areas and hopefully it will work itself out. Literally :) But seriously, I am praising the Lord and thanking Him and Him alone for taking care of Greg.

And....I just talked to my wonderful Aunt Gayle and had a conversation that was totally planned by God. I mean, all of them are but, well, you know what I am trying to say. I was calling her to ask if my Uncle Glen was busy and if he wanted to make some bunk beds. I am thinking that if we move to the house in Hartland we will need 2 sets of bunk beds. And who better to make them than Glen? We already have an heirloom cradle that he made when Jacob was born - to be handed down throughout our next generations. Anyway, she told me that she was just talking to Glen and Doug about me and the beds. I had asked her for them in the past (they were the bunk beds that were in the room with another bed, that my dad and his 4 other brothers shared) and she was using them at her cottage. They are still at the cottage (which they are trying to sell), but we agreed to a trade. She would trade me the bunk beds for a queen size bed and frame that I have. Oh, what a blessing this is!!!! If I wasn't going to get some beds made by Glen, then these are the next best thing!! The other good news? Since I am coming back I get to be Gayle's sub for golf. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment