Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So I have been thinking.....

.....about Greg's sickness last week. Thinking about how it was nothing (if you ask him he would say differently) and how I think God used it and is still using it. Greg is going to live with his parents in a few days and will be with them for about 3 weeks. I can't help but think that God was softening Pam's heart to Him, while she was vulnerable for Greg. It was so cool to experience. She even called me and told me that she was up all night Saturday night saying "Hail Mary's" for Greg. Oh, if only she was praying to the One Who Matters and Can Do Anything - God Almighty. But maybe the act of prayer is getting her in a position to respond to Christ's knocking. I am so hopeful! Oh yes, I am hopeful! I am praying that the changes in Greg's life will be so evident while he is living with his parents and that God will created in his parents a desire to know more. Then she started crying, talking to me about a mother caring for her child and wanting to make sure they are alright. That, my friends, is something I can certainly identify with. Sounds like a softening doesn't it? I can't wait!!!! God is so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment