Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mini Victories

Even though they are not really mini victories, that is what I am calling them, because in the scheme of things they are really non-essentials. No matter what you call them, God has given them and I have received them with much appreciation. They are:

#1 The "malfunction indicator light" on my van went off. Praise God.

#2 I had a conversation with the previous tenant where we are moving to and she had nothing but glowing remarks about our future landlords. Praise Jesus.

#3 I saw pictures of our new washer and dryer and they look great - for 3 years old and FREE! Thank you, Lord.

These prove that God is in the business of the details. If it matters to me, it matters to Him. And for that, I am grateful. I know that these "things" don't matter, but it is nice to not have to think about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment