Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baptized!

Today Greg was baptized! What an awesome day! Jacob, Grace, Jadyn and I were right there in the front row (Grant HAD to be in the nursery - sorry). What an amazing testimony to have our kids watch their dad proclaim that he belongs to Jesus! Oh, I love it! The kids were even clapping and cheering with everyone else. To hear my husband publically declare that it is Jesus that has changed his life and made everything so clear was greater than there are words to describe. To God be the ultimate glory forever and ever!

Know what the bad news is? I never got a family picture taken. Oh well. The day will live forever in my memory and I do have a great video.

On the topic of pictures I did get some new pictures taken of the kids. Want to see?






No comments:

Post a Comment