Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Another good-bye

Today I had a "date" with my friend and accountability partner, Lori. She took me to a place to make beaded things. We decided to make "memory bracelets" to remind us of each other - as if we would ever forget. It was really neat though. We put Jesus in the center of our bracelet because He is at the center of our relationship. Then we went to lunch at Panera and had an excellent time of eating and gabbing (2 things we both do well). When we came back home she gave me a gift. She is such a stinker, but excessively thoughtful. She gave me a beautiful black and white photo box, and inside she gave me FOUR crowns!! To remind me that I am a WARRIOR PRINCESS of God Most High!!! I love that. But afterwards we had to say good-bye. Better to say see you later. Because we will. Someday. Somewhere. If not for the next Hearts at Home conference, then at least in Heaven. And that is not an at least. I praise God for bringing the PERFECT friends into my life at the perfect time. He is so PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment