Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Shameful Moment...and then GRACE!

So I have been packing for a good part of the day. I sent an email to someone who I knew probably would not answer. Then Greg called me and said he would make a call regarding my email. He called me back to say that he had made the call, got some questions answered, but never asked what I needed to know - the reason for my email. So I freaked out - I mean REALLY. I swore. Not at him, but at the situation. Then he had to get off the phone. I sat at the kitchen table bawling, Jadyn hugging me, and just feeling REALLY ASHAMED. I should have not acted like that. I called Greg back and apologized. He forgave me and said he knows I am frustrated with all that I am doing. That was nice - but not true - there is no excuse. So I cried some more and asked God for forgiveness, and guess what? The next song on the TV was "God is in Control" by Twila Paris. I love God. He knows what I respond to - songs really speak to me. But just a reminder that HE is in control and I need to let some stuff go. I cannot do it all. And I should not even try.

No comments:

Post a Comment