Wednesday, July 7, 2010

One-on-One

The last 3 days Jacob, Grace and Jadyn have spent the night at Grandpa and Grandma's house. This has given me some alone time with Grant. It was interesting this morning as I sat and talked with him, then watched him play as I prayed. What came to my mind was that this is how it is when I get alone with God. I get this one-on-one time, where He is speaking to me and teaching me. It is different than when I am in a group. Grant was getting one-on-one time with me and this was so very different than the time he gets from me when all the kids are here. Now...I am not saying that God does not give one-on-one time when you are in church, or Bible study, or Sunday school....I am just saying that, for me, this time is different. And I love it! And I love when God shows me things like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment