Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Black Cotton Dress

Today I was wearing this black, cotton (maternity, but don't tell) dress as a cover-up. As I was making dinner Grant took to "hiding" under the dress. Everywhere I walked, he came too - under the dress. He was so funny. Then later tonight as I was putting the girls to bed, Jadyn was intrigued by the dress. I was standing by the girl's (bunk) bed, praying with Grace who was on top. I felt Jadyn's hand going up my dress, rubbing my leg, then eventually rubbing my stomach where it was sticking out between my bathing suit top and bottoms. When she decided to grab and jiggle my fat, I told her that was enough and that she had to get her hand out of the safety of my old "mommy" dress. Maybe it is time to get rid of the dress.....but it was so darn cute though.....maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment