Friday, February 5, 2010

Pre-Encounter

Crying and laughing at the same time. I love the Lord! He has this hilarious sense of humor. So many things..... I am reading the pre-encounter reading and it is talking about how you need to prepare by getting rid of any distractions or things that would junk your mind up.....Totally love that the Lord pre-determined that TODAY (this morning) would be that day of our closing on our house and that my mind would be free of that concern. Isn't He funny? Other random hilariousities (not sure that this is a word, but oh well).....Tuesday I received an email from someone at home saying that they just sold their house in Milford and wanted to but a house closer to church. They wanted to be west of Milford, north of I-96, south of M-59 and near US-23. They wanted a 4 br, 2.5 bath, newer construction home on paved roads with lots of space for biking and walking. Anyone know of a house like that for sale? Yeah, duh. Ours that was short-saling 3 days later. Then I got a random email that there was a purchasing manager (electronics) job available in where? Brighton, yeah, Brighton. God is cracking me up. I can say for sure that no matter how it happened, I am glad to have made the trip to central Illinois, because if I had not I would not be as close as I am with my Lord and Savior. And I would not be heading into this encounter weekend.....to hear what he has to tell and show me. I am completely open and empty and ready for all He has for me. I am yours Lord. Do with me what you will. Humbly, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment