Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Big No

Today I got an answer. It was a big no. Do I like it? No. Am I ok with it? I suppose. Am I praising the Lord? Absolutely. The peace that I feel over this is amazing. I have been praying over this situation for a couple of weeks. It has torn me up for that long. But it is settled and although I do not like the outcome, I know that it is God's will for it to be this way.

Funny, though, how even as I write this the devil is trying to make me believe other than what I know. I will not make an agreement with doubt. I will not second guess what God has ordained for me. I WILL NOT!!!!! I will trust in the Lord with all my heart, leaning not on my own understanding, but in ALL my ways acknowledging Him and He WILL make my path straight (Prov 3:5-6).

Praise you Jesus for being my all in all, my Rock, my strength, and my refuge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment