Sunday, March 1, 2009

And off he goes......


It is time........well the time has come and gone.
And so has Greg :(
He left this morning after church. I think I did pretty good at keeping myself together, that is at least until after he left. Then I let it fly. I did try to keep myself together for the kids, but didn't really succeed. As I was sitting in the chair crying, Grace and Jadyn came and sat in my lap. (Jacob never stopped playing Wii, though - can you feel the love?) So Grace proceeded to tell me that it would be OK. "It's going to be OK Momma. You know, I care. I am like a CareBear - I just care. Please don't cry Momma. This is what I feel like when I go to school and I miss you. I just want to cry but I tell myself 'Don't cry Grace'. So just tell yourself 'Don't cry' - OK Mom?" And on and on and on the conversation went. If you know Grace, you understand. She is such a HUGE blessing to me. I praise God for such a loving, compassionate child. They are obviously all great, but she definitely has such a genuine heart.

God is good and we have committed Greg into His care. We prayed that he would have a safe trip and a good first week at his new job. He is going to do great! I am so proud of him and know he will be the BEST purchasing manager EVER! And in the meantime, I will try not to miss him so much - yeah, right!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Michelle :( I am sitting here in a puddle of tears for you. You are so so strong and God will be using this trial for good for your family! Praying for you and thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, I'm a friend of Julie's and I have been through this, twice as a matter of fact, for six months each time. I will pray for you and your family. I'm close by if you need help, or a break from 24/7. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete