Sunday, March 22, 2009

Digital vs. Analog

Tonight I was laying with Jacob and he asked me how high the numbers on the clock went before it turned from 8 to 9. I told him it would go to 59 before turning to the 9. He also asked me if that was a digital clock. I told him yes it was. He then asked me what the clock was called that had the hands on it. I was thinking...(because I had no idea)....and he said "analog?" That did not seem right to me but, again, I did not really know what it was called. I told him I would check. Guess what? (I mean if you are like me and don't already know) It is called an analog clock. I thought that was only for TV! Leave it to my 6 year old boy genius to educate his mother on clocks. I guess homeschooling is not on my horizon....unless I am the student.

No comments:

Post a Comment