Friday, March 13, 2009

Just Some Thoughts

So I think I am worrying. I am REALLY trying not to. I KNOW it is a sin. I KNOW God has a plan for us. I am just freaking out over it!! Why?!?! Yeah ~ that is the question of the day. I think about Greg's job ~ I freak out. I think about this house ~ I freak out. I think about moving ~ I freak out. Now here is the deal though, I am not concerned about any of them per se....I just really HATE the unknown. I am such a baby. I am going through a stage in my life where I have to rely solely on the grace of God. No it is not a stage ~ this is how life is SUPPOSED to be. I have to rely on His complete providence. I have to trust that He will provide for our needs. Please don't misunderstand me ~ we are not going without, we are not in need, we are not even uncomfortable (well OK I am) - but not physically. We are so truly blessed that it is an embarrassing shame that I am feeling, acting and talking this way. I just struggle A LOT with change. I am really excited about the possibility of moving (and certainly being with my husband), but I get so worked up about the unknown VARIABLES. And man....there certainly seem to be a lot of those. Oh Lord Jesus, please rule in my life. Please guide me, calm me, help me not be so full of myself and be more full of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment