Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Marriage

My husband and I are SO IN LOVE! I mean it is crazy! He is the greatest guy in the world and I am so blessed to be married to him. This time in our lives is certainly NOT what we had in mind, but OH how God works. I mean...we had a good marriage to begin with, but I can't help but see the Lord's hand in this. How we long to see each other and hear the sound of each other's voices. Sounds a little silly, but by being apart we are being drawn closer together. I am so thankful that I am married to a man that is willing to do what he has to, despite the fact that it is painful and OH SO VERY HARD! It is impossible not to see God working in this. His plans are never our plans, are they? They are so much better. So we will carry on, praising the Lord all the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment