Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 1

Note to self....Band-aids do NOT belong on the *sucking thumb* of a 9 month old infant.

Grant had a cut on his thumb and thinking I was taking care of it, I applied *triple* and 2 band-aids. While I was helping Jacob wash his hair, I heard Grant choking. I saw something in his mouth and instantly thought it had to be Jadyn that gave him something. I could hardly believe that it was ME that caused the choking. What a Mom I am turning out to be! Fortunately I got it out without incident.

Today was Greg's first day. Not a whole lot to report, kinda chaotic and paper-y. Lots of paperwork and getting to know people and the place. Still working out the kinks of his new *pad* too. He is lonely though, and I miss him. I was getting snappy earlier tonight. I desperately needed to be on my face before my Lord Jesus, asking for His help, because I cannot do this without Him.

Julie gave me this scripture tonight.
"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" Jeremiah 32:27
I need to keep this in mind every time I start to feel that I am drowning. NOTHING is too hard for my God - NOTHING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment