Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sleeping *BEAUTIES*

So last night the girls slept with me. When I went to check on them, this is what I found (in my king-size bed). Hanging on the edge of the bed, snuggled together.

Then I came to bed and all they had done was switch directions. Still snuggled close.

Then Grace immediately and quite matter-of-factly got up (I thought she was sleep walking), walked into the bathroom and went potty. All without actually opening her eyes! AND she was not in her room like normal. I was a touch frightened! After that, she came back into bed. But she climbed OVER Jadyn and lay down next to me. At this point I was reading...but when I stopped to look at them....THIS is what I found!

YES! Feet on her sister's head - like she was an ottoman or something. Here is a close-up.

I was laughing so hard I semi woke Grace up. I asked her if she wanted me to move Jadyn and she said no. After a few more minutes, she finally asked me to *scooch* her over. I moved Jadyn and then Grace rolled over and did this.....

WHY do I even had 2 beds for them? Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment