Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kid's Night

We went to BWW for dinner tonight - kid's night - yay!! Love a restaurant that caters to the kids. It was a great break for mom. The magician that did balloon animals was a sure hit!



I know I have something more to say but can't think...I am on the edge of my seat, watching American Idol. What a waste of time!

Oh I remember now....our waitress was so rude. She ignored us most of the time and when we asked for the cookies (that were supposed to come with the kid's meals) she reluctantly went and got them....and then said "there were only 4 left" and threw them on the table. Other than her rudeness...the issue was that we had 5 *eating* children and only 4 cookies. You can imagine the ruckus that ensued. It wasn't until I was in the van on the way home that it REALLY hit me how bad she was. So I called and spoke to the manager, who apologized (which needed to happen) and then he told me he would have a GC waiting for me for the next time we came back. I didn't think that something like that would happen - I just wanted that darn waitress to get a *talking to*, but who can turn down FREE FOOD???

No comments:

Post a Comment