Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Becky

I love to hear about answers to prayer. It is really great when it is an answer to MY prayer, but this time it is not. My cousin, Becky, called me and told me that she was praying Sunday night for direction in her life (she is an EXCELLENT pediatric nurse that has been *travelling*). Well, low and behold, Monday morning she received a call for a phone interview for a job at DeVos (Grand Rapids). What an amazing answer to prayer this was! I know, if you don't know my precious Becky, none of this may make sense to you, but suffice it to say this is such a blessing. We (especially my family) like having Becky close and GR is closer than anywhere else she has been lately. So, if you are reading this anytime in the near future (before Wednesday at 5PM), PLEASE, PLEASE pray for Becky. Pray that God will guide her and direct her. Pray that she will listen. Oh, we serve an AWESOME God!! Praise you, Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment