Friday, March 6, 2009

First Date Jitters

I have cooked. I have cleaned. I have baked. I have showered, shaved, plucked and trimmed. I have made my bed. I have all my laundry done. It is like I am getting ready for a date!! You know - a real one!! I am excited and nervous - huh? Yeah, weird - I know. I have known him 13 years and been married to him for 10 - but it feels like a first date. I guess this is a way to ward off any affairs. OK - I AM NOT EVEN SUGGESTING THAT THIS IS A POSSIBLITY, BUT I WAS MAKING A POINT!! I am so in love and can't wait for my man to get here. Am I crazy or what? Maybe this is one of those reasons God has us in this situation?!?!

2 comments:

  1. awww! Have a great weekend, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet he is home right now!!! And now he has a chair. A tall one!

    ReplyDelete