Saturday, March 21, 2009

Weekend Update with Michelle Pawlak

I have a minute because Greg is getting ready to do baths, so I thought I would update on the day. Greg got home at midnight last night and told me this morning that I woke up in the middle of the night (after midnight is really morning not middle of the night)...anyway and I turned to him and said "Look at the stars. Aren't they nice tonight? Just look at the stars." He, of course, humored me and looked and commented on how nice they were and as he was speaking, I apparently turned over and started snoring. Well, I'm not sure if I believe it or not...but I certainly know that I DO NOT snore! Interesting though. Today was pretty much playing all day. I felt like I was cooking all day. I made a cake for dinner tomorrow, and the *stuff* I made for dinner tonight would have been good had there been enough sauce on it - it was way too dry. Funny thing is, my kids loved it! I am not going to try so hard anymore. They like the *junk*. After dinner was Skip-bo, Wii baseball and then Twister (I am the champ!). So after the kids go to bed, Greg and I are going to watch Fireproof and feast on Hot Tamales and Hershey's Kisses. Are you all jealous yet? Ok - I am just kidding - I know you know. I love the weekends!

All my love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment