Wednesday, September 8, 2010

To Be a Witness

Praying, reading and thinking this morning. I want to be out-spoken for the Lord. I have so many precious people in my life that need Jesus and I want to be able to tell them, but sometimes I feel that my "head knowledge" is not enough (and it really isn't). But......my "heart knowledge" is HUGE. What I was thinking about was our current situation. Anyone who knows Michelle (me), knows that she is somewhat of a control freak and likes to have order and predictability. My life now has none of this. And yet I am carrying on like nothing has changed. Oh yeah things have changed and I have noticed but God is carrying me through this. I know I have already posted all this, but hear me out. The very fact that I am not a mushy puddle of goo, rocking on the floor speaks volumes to this. If God was not physically carrying me (and He is), I could not do a single day. But I am not afraid, not worried, not concerned. I know that God has a plan to take care of us and until that plan is revealed we will keep on carrying on. Greg is daily searching, networking, trying hard to find a job. He has had interviews and he has had rejections. I look at each of these as protection. It is so weird, but I feel that God is protecting us (by rejections) until the right job comes along. I am more content waiting for the right job, than I am in a hurry to just get a job. So we continue to wait and trust God's hand in all of this. It is my sincere prayer that, if you are reading this, you see that all I am and have is because of God in my life. Oh, that doesn't mean I have "stuff" because of God - rather it means I have peace that passes all understanding, hope of a future, protection of my Heavenly Father, and grace that I certainly do not deserve. If you want to talk to me about this, please do. I would welcome the opportunity to tell you about my Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment