Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jadyn and Her Boyfriend

I have already mentioned Jadyn's boyfriend, I'm sure. But on Friday, when I went to pick her up she asked me if she and Kenton could have a sleepover. I was totally taken by surprise. I said no way - not now, not ever. Then I had to back-pedal and say that they could have a playdate instead.

Yesterday when I went to pick her up, the teacher asked me if I knew about the bracelet. I had no idea what she was talking about. Kenton's mom was standing there and she told me that Jadyn had given Kenton a "silly band" that said LOVE. Man, this girl......I don't even know what to say. Then the teacher told me that the 2 of them initiated this relationship all on their own. That they play together, sit next together on the blue mat, sit next to each other for snack. They are ALWAYS together, but they are good together. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment