Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Some Musing

Here is how I am struggling. I know that God is in control of EVERYTHING. I know this with absolute certainty. I trust Him completely. I know that His plan (whatever it is) is way better than I could ever think or imagine. I know all this in my heart. But it is my head that I am struggling with. My head keeps telling me that I need to "do something", although I do not know what that may be. I mean, pray for sure, but other than that......? Sometimes all I want to do is sit and read my Bible. Then the kids ask me why I am reading so much. I have to say I am waiting on God. OK, this last part I just made up, but that WOULD BE what would happen if I sat as long as I wanted to and read the Bible. I so love God! I love that He is working wildly in my life. I just want to be receptive and responsive to His call and His leading in my life. I do not want to sit like a sloth and let His blessing pass me by. I do not. I was asking for this blessing. I am ready to receive, or am I? Only God knows the answer to this question. I think I might try prayer walking with my new friend Karen next Saturday. Maybe God can use me there. I want Him to use this situation for His glory. Be glorified, Glorious One, be glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment