Sunday, June 27, 2010

An Audible Voice

I can't believe that I have not told about this. I am totally shocked. I was reading through my 2009 blog book and noticed that I never told you about the one (and only, so far) time I have heard an audible voice from God. I am still amazed that I never told about this. I wish I had because then I would have the exact date. I know it was somewhere between the end of September and the middle of October 2009. I was standing at the kitchen sink of our house in Illinois, looking out the window, crying out to God. I mean, I was bawling. Jadyn was on a stool next to me, wiping my tears with a dish towel. I was telling God how badly I needed a friend there, that I was all alone. And clear as ever I heard these words: "You have Me, Michelle". I was totally floored. Just that simple, but without a shadow of a doubt I knew it was God. Telling me the absolute truth - I did have Him, and He is all I ever need. That was true then and it is still true today....and it will be true forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment