Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yesterday, I had 3 pieces of good news. After processing last night (with my processor, and you know who you are), I am starting to see a little more clearly, I think.

1. I received an email from the HCS superintendent, letting me know that my children (of school age) can remain at their current school and Jadyn can join them. That was an answer to prayer, as I did not want to have my kiddos at 2 separate elementary schools.

2. Greg got the name of another guy who may want to van pool. If this guy works out, that would fill a van, so Greg could get his own van from here.

3. After taking a walk so I could have time alone with God and asking for clarity on what to do about our living situation, I came home to find an email with a mortgage approval in it.

When I looked at all these things in light of each other, I could not help but get a glimmer of hope that we may get to stay here. I am not entirely sure I want to go to Fowlerville, although I know it would be much better for Greg. But he seems to sound like he would just be happy to get his "own van" from here. Then he would be fine to stay here. The other thing is.....there are not an overabundance of houses that fit our criteria here. So, that only leads me to believe that God will provide.

I keep being told to make a list. Maybe I should?

-Hartland schools
-Close enough for Greg for work
-Large kitchen with an island where I can cook and look across at my kids as they do their homework and a pantry (I spend so much time in the kitchen)
-4 bedrooms, 2.5+ baths
-3 car garage
-Finished basement
-Large (enough) great room for family gathering
-Greg wants a paved road, I want a paved (or concrete) driveway
-Deck or patio
-Good closet space
-Nice, but not necessary is a front porch where we can sit and drink coffee and watch the sun rise

Maybe that should be it. I do not want to be greedy. I do not know what God has in store for us, but whatever it is....I know He will provide. Whether or not it is the above list or not, who knows. I am not about to test Him in this. My prayer is that whatever the situation, I will be content in everything, knowing that God has already taken care of me. He provides my daily bread and in Him alone will I trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment