Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dental Drama

Two nights ago, I asked Grace to brush her teeth. I gave her the toothbrush while she was in the shower. She barely brushed them, so I opened the door to help her. That is when the hysteria started. In fact, the drama through the whole thing was more than any words I could find to describe it. She apparently had given up on brushing her teeth and had some serious plaque build-up on her lower teeth. My attempting to help her brush them, sent her whirling into a fantasy land of dentist drills and bloody mouths. That is all I can figure because how she acted was like nothing I have EVER seen before (and I have seen drama from her). She climbed up Greg like he was a tree and she was a monkey, so that she could get away from me. All I even wanted to do was LOOK at her teeth to see how bad it was. And believe me, it was pretty bad. I mean, her teeth were not rotting out (yet), but there was so much plaque that I actually thought it was food stuck in her teeth. Suffice it to say, she was entirely spent after that episode, and so were Greg and I. Seriously, like nothing I have ever seen. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment