Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Protective Baby Brother

This morning Grace was not feeling well. Grant was already in my bed and Grace came in and just laid on the floor. I went and sat next to her. She told me her legs also hurt. So I started rubbing them. She said that the rubbing was making her feel good, but every time I rubbed she would say "Ow! Ow! Ow!" Next thing I knew Grant came running at me, with his "dukes" up, saying "No hurt Gracie! Stop it, stop it now. No hurt Gracie!" I tried to explain that I was not hurting her, but rather making her feel better. He pushed his way between her and I and grabbed her leg from my hand, bent it backwards and sat on it. Oh yeah, I'm sure that made her feel MUCH better.

After questioning her at length, I found out that they ran non-stop in gym yesterday, jumping hurdles and doing jumping jacks. I guess that would make your legs hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment