Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jacob's 9th Birthday Party

There were 8 boys total (Jacob, Grant, Spencer, Seth, Luke, Alec, Cole and Hunter). For having that many boys, it was really quite a quiet evening. They jumped on the trampoline, played basketball, played Wii, watched "Tron", played flashlight tag, and at the moment they are building the Lego set Jacob got as a gift. The most fun (for me) was flashlight tag. We wanted to do it outside, but it had rained this morning so much that the grass was soaking and I was certain that would make for some muddy beds. So we played in the house - all 3 levels. And I think they liked it too. You can see from the last picture that the boys related to me did not make it past 11:45 pm. In fact of all the males in the house (there were 9), the 5 related to me were sleeping by 11:45 pm, but the remaining 4 were still awake. Hence the reason that I am able to post this now.....I am still up with them and it is 12:29 am. Oh well, I am glad they are having fun. I think Jacob did.







No comments:

Post a Comment