Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jacob's 9th Birthday

Jacob's 9th birthday was spent in bed. His birthday was on Wednesday, but on Tuesday morning he woke up with a fever which lasted until Thursday afternoon. So he spent the day in bed, while I took the cupcakes up to the school so they could celebrate his birthday without him. At least he was able to have one for breakfast! Grandma and Grandpa came over for dinner (pizza, what else?) and cake. So for about an hour Jacob was out of bed. But shortly after unwrapping his presents, he was back in bed. Thankfully, Grandma and Grandpa's gift included a couple of new dvds - so he was very happy. I cannot even believe he is 9 already. Where has the time gone? Oh yeah, Krystel posted this on Facebook. So she started my day by making me cry. Sure, nice - no but really it was.
You know how people ask "Do you believe in love at first sight?" Well I do. 9 years ago today I fell in love on sight. My heart started beating really fast, tears came to my eyes. I remember it like it was yesterday. I knew I would love him forever. Happy 9th Birthday to my awesome nephew, Jacob!
I love these words.




No comments:

Post a Comment