Thursday, April 28, 2011

What is Wrong with Me?

I am trying not to be a wreck, but it is not working so well. I have gained 11.5 pounds in the last 4 days. At first when it was 5.5 on Tuesday, I thought this is not good. Then on Wednesday it was 7.5 lbs and then this morning it was 11.5 lbs. I called the doctor (I have an appointment scheduled for June) and they offered me an appointment with a doctor other than my own for tomorrow. I told them I could not do that as I have to go to GR for the wedding tomorrow, and I am going early to help set up. So we scheduled an appointment for next week Tuesday. Just after that phone call, my cousin's wife called to talk to me about wedding stuff and I was telling her my problem and she said "if you can get in to the doctor, go. This stuff will all get taken care of." So I hung up with her and called my doctor's office back. The lady on the phone put me on hold, came back and asked who my doctor was. I told her and she told me that he had just had a cancellation for today at 1:30. I started crying. The thing is we have been trying to get a physical appointment for Greg since March. Every appointment has been canceled (3X)and now he is finally scheduled for May. I was in awe of how in God's perfect timing HE opened an appointment for me with my own doctor. I am still in awe and cannot stop crying. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment