Friday, October 8, 2010

Overwhelmed with Gratefulness

So, Tuesday the offer came. Wednesday Greg had 2 interviews previously scheduled which he continued with. Thursday he had 3 phone calls - one random, one from GM and one for a 2nd interview. Today, he is at the 2nd interview. A few minutes ago, I took a call from the other company that he has previously had 3 interviews with. I am a wreck. I have been sitting in my "prayer closet" crying and praying, and I have no idea for what. I am so excited at all the possibilities and nervous about choosing the "right" one. I just want to be where God wants us to be and for whatever reason I am not listening (or hearing) well. I hope I do not listen to God like my children listen to me :)............(elapsed time)........I just got off the phone with Greg and he feels confident that this company will offer him the job next week. As he was talking to me about it, the guy (who called here previously) called him back, so he had to let me go......so I wait. In the meantime, I am so grateful and thankful for these opportunities. If for nothing else, for Greg's confidence. So I will leave for now and go back to writing out Psalm 118 (in an attempt to memorize it). But I will keep you posted.

Father in Heaven, I come to you now and praise your Holy Name! You are God, greater than anything ever. There is none like You. You are my constant, my rock, my Lord. Please Lord, help me to hear You! I want to hear You, and You alone. I want to hear You so clearly, like You are sitting next to me. Whether I turn to the right or the loft, to hear a voice behind me saying "This is the way. Walk in it". Lord, hear my prayer. Show me Your Way!

Greg just called me. The guy was a recruiter for the job I was supposing it was. He was calling to tell Greg that he was one of the final candidates for the job. Oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment