Thursday, October 7, 2010

Heart Protection

God has really protected me during this journey (and always). But I was thinking about this simple issue. Every time Greg has EVER interviewed for any job, I get emotionally involved. "Oh yes, this has to be the one! When are they going to call? Really? What didn't they like about you?" Over and over and over. I would ride the rollercoaster of the job search. But not this time. God has protected me and my heart and my emotions. Only one time through this whole process did I experience any emotion over a job (see post The Desire of My Heart 9/17/10). But this was where I poured out the desires of my heart to God, and then within hours Greg received information that line up EXACTLY with what I was praying. Guess what? THIS IS THE JOB! Oh, how I praise God for caring for and providing for us in this way. How utterly amazing!! And that this was the only time I felt any emotion for any job in the entire 45 day period. THANK YOU LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment