Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Strawberry Vomit

It was 3:15, I had just woke Jadyn up to get ready to go to school and pick the kids up. I had Jadyn in my bathroom and we were brushing her hair, when all of a sudden she started throwing up. She was standing by one of the sinks and if I had half a brain I would have just left her there to finish. But NOOOOOOOO! I picked her up from behind, whirled around 180 degrees to get her to the toilet. In the process, I managed to cover the entire bathroom with pretty red vomit. Thankfully, and I mean this with all my heart, she had eaten strawberries at lunch and they perfumed the throw up smell quite nicely. So now it is 3:30 and I have to leave to get the kids. Oh yeah.....during this whole thing, I was on the phone on hold with the Secretary of State. At some point they either randomly hung up on me, or heard what was going on when I did not answer them and finally hung up. I undressed Jadyn and got her in the shower. Before I started clean up I needed to call the school and have them let Jacob and Grace know I would be late picking them up. I still had to clean the bathroom, get Jadyn dried and dressed, and wake Grant up. Surprisingly, I was only 5 minutes late getting the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment