Sunday, March 27, 2011

Grace and the Sabbath Tooth

Grace has had a loose tooth for quite a while. This morning, at church, it finally came out. She bit down on her gum and then her mouth was all bloody. So we ran to the bathroom and I attempted to pull it out. When it didn't come, Grace just pushed on it with her tongue and out it came! She did tell me I was amazing - my pulling it out skills. I had to laugh.

Just now, she asked me to give her the tooth, so she could put it in a baggie. All of a sudden she came in with a troubled look on her face. She said, "Today is the Sabbath. You don't work on the Sabbath." Translation: Is the tooth fairy going to come tonight? Does she work on the Sabbath?

Man, I love that girl. I love that she has a working knowledge of the Bible. She just makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment