Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spoiled Boys

On the heels of that last post..... I was just putting the kids to bed, and in an attempt to speed up the process I sang to my boys collectively. Let me clarify. Every night I sing a song I made up to my kids. Each night I sing separately to the boys and I sing to the girls together. Well, when I sang to the boys together, well....that went over like a fart in church. Jacob quickly told me that he cannot go to sleep without me singing to him alone (and I love that!) So after I sang to Jacob, I went to kiss Grant and he said "sing to me too". So I sang to him also. Boy, are they spoiled. And, to be honest, I love that they are spoiled in this way. They must love their momma!

I did ask the girls if they liked the way I sang to them together, or if they wanted me to sing to them separately. In complete unison, they both answered, "Together!" I love that so much too!

I am a very blessed momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment