Wednesday, March 30, 2011

An Enlightening Morning

This has certainly been an enlightening morning. As I have continued to sit here and pray and read my Bible, God has revealed more to me. I have been slightly consumed lately with our living situation. To buy or not, to continue to rent or not, to move or not....all these have been plaguing me. As I prayed and looked at my surroundings, I was reminded of how AT THE PERFECT MOMENT, God provided our house in Illinois. Then again, AT THE PERFECT MOMENT, God provided this house. Why in the world do I waste a single second even thinking about this? God's provision is more than enough. I think part of where I struggle is in knowing what is mine to do and what is God's. I don't think I am supposed to sit and do nothing, but I also know that I am not to do everything - I couldn't even if I tried. So.....now what? I am not entirely sure. But what I do know, that I will do. I will continue to pray over this situation. I will continue to TRUST IN THE LORD with ALL my heart. Beyond that is up to God. I am OK with that. I love how He reminded me that He has provided....I do not have to worry. I am so in love with my God!

No comments:

Post a Comment