Friday, April 16, 2010

Rain On Me

Praise the Lord!
Praise, O servants of the Lord, Praise the Name of the Lord!!
Let the Name of the Lord be praised, both now and forevermore. From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, let the Name of the Lord be praised.Psalm 113:1-3


What an amazing morning I have had! My mom is here and that allows me to have some quiet exercise time with the Lord. So, I donned my iPod and headed over to the pond. As I started it was sprinkling. By the time I got to the pond it was raining. So I started running and it kept raining, I ran some more and it rained some more. The Lord really blessed me with the "shuffle songs" mix I was running to. By the time I made it around the pond, my arms were raised in praise and with every step my flabby arms shook in praise to my Creator God. How awesome to be running in the rain, praising the Lord!!!

What a great morning!! Thank you Lord for Your blessings - new each morning. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment