Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Incredible God

Always be full of joy in the Lord; I say it again, rejoice! Let everyone see that you are unselfish and considerate in all you do. Remember that the Lord is coming soon. Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank him for his answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus. And now, brothers, as I close this letter, let me say this one more thing: Fix your thoughts on what is true and good and right. Think about things that are pure and lovely, and dwell on the fine, good things in others. Think about all you can praise God for and be glad about. Keep putting into practice all you learned from me and saw me doing, and the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:4-9 (TLB)

What an incredible translation this is! Keep re-reading it - and something new will pop out each time.

We, in the Pawlak family, are in "such a time as this" and I am out of my skin! In fact, yesterday I got to the point of not being able to catch my breath with absolute amazement at our Wonderful Counselor, God of the Universe. Oh, how I long to spill over onto these pages what is going on, yet (as a wise friend once said) it is not my story to tell. But man, when it becomes my story - I am shouting it from the rooftop! What I can say is that I love when God lines up EVERY DETAIL of every second of every day - in a way that I can see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment