Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oh Boy!

Grant is something else. I mean, really, like NOTHING I have ever seen! This afternoon we were all sitting around the table and Grant kept putting his feet on the table and pushing his chair backwards. I told him to stop, and he looked at me and did it again. So......guess what he got? Yes. A spanking (actually a smack on his foot). Well, he was ticked at me. So, to protest my disciplining him, he closed his eyes, as if to say, "Then, I will just not look at you". You are thinking.....it lasted a few seconds, right? Nope. Not Grant. Almost 5 minutes. And he kept eating. He reminded me of Helen Keller - he would grab food from his plates with his fingers (and eyes closed) and keep eating - as if nothing was different. Everyone at the table was trying hard not to laugh (including me). That dang kid. He is so freaking stubborn and he knows completely what he is doing. At 23 months. Seriously. I love him so much, but he is going to drive me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment