Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jadyn's New Nap Habit

The last couple of days Jadyn has been doing some weird things at naptime. I mean, not really that weird, but more like "not what she is supposed to be doing while napping". When she wakes up and comes downstairs, she has on new "accessories". A couple of days ago she came down with tights and socks on, over her clothes. Another day she came down with short and a skirt over her pants. And today she came down with all the pony tail holders that have 2 "things" on them (you know the kind that you loop over each other?) on her wrists as bracelets. Now.....I am not about to let her give up her naptime - it is too precious (to me), but I think that she may be having a little more difficulty falling asleep. She really does sleep - eventually and she still needs some nap. Any advice? If you have some, you will have to email me because I still don;t know how to let people comment on this blog.

pawlakfamily1600@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment