Monday, December 14, 2009

Blue Monsters

Jacob is still sick. His fever peaked at 104.2 this afternoon. I think he may be on the downside - we will see how the night goes tonight. It is very hard to be in 2 places at once, but I HAVE to keep Jacob quarantined upstairs because I do not want anyone else getting this, as we are supposed to travel on Saturday (4 days from now). So while I was upstairs tending to Jacob, I had to leave Jadyn and Grant downstairs playing. This is normally a safe thing to do. However, when I came down....THIS.....is what I found.





He is saying cheese in this picture - can you tell?



Clearly, I needed to lock the cabinet with the markers in it. Even though I did not get a picture of it, Jadyn's mouth and hands were almost as bad. Both of their tongues were blue too. I guess this is what happens when the 3 year old and the 18 month old watch themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment