Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sick



So....Grace was home from church today....throwing up. I was laying on the couch with her, talking about her sickness (and man, was she sick!) and I told her I hoped that she just had a 24 hour bug. She asked, "What's that? When someone bugs you?" Oh, I love this kid. She just threw up again. Greg is playing Wii with Jacob and I am doing this so she was holding the bowl and asked "Is anybody gonna take care of this?" Life with her is soooooo fun :)

Baby Love...


My Valentines

2 comments:

  1. Poor thing! My hubby was home with the sickies, too. (And we have those same bowls!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and for the record, the Diet Coke was on sale so I stocked up. But yes, I'm pretty sure I don't have blood, it's just Diet Coke sustaining my life...

    ReplyDelete