Friday, February 13, 2009

God is in Control of Health Insurance, Too!

I can hardly even sit here and type this because I am so excited and so relieved and so in love with my Lord!!!! I just got off the phone with BCBS in Illinois to discuss our new health insurance policy. I was a little dejected with the policy because there is such a high deductible. After talking to the representative, I learned that my precious Lord is looking out for us so much more than I even gave Him credit for! We were worried that the deductible applied to EVERYTHING - meaning doctors visits, emergency room visits, etc. What I found out was that the deductible applied ONLY to surgeries, hospital stays, and mental services. Meaning.....I don't have to pay the first $6000 in doctor's visits for my family each year! O Praise the Lord!!!! See what this thing of worry can do to us???? Why am I worrying??? When will I learn? Soon - I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment