Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Make Known Among the Nations.....

When I think back over the weekend. I am amazed (yet again) at how God works. Sunday, while Grace was home sick, I chose to go to church and left Greg home. We had a guest speaker - a missionary from Turkey (Haluk then a last name I cannot remember). What amazed me was that his sermon was taken from 1 Chronicles 16:8-12 (which I decided to commit to memory last night :)), and the gist of it was.....Make known to the nations what God has done. Somehow I felt that I was the only one in the ENTIRE sanctuary! It was as if he was talking directly to me. Looking back at my previous posts, I am reminded of ALL the things God has recently done in my life and I am so thankful that I belong to Him!

1 Chronicles 16:8-12
Give thanks to the Lord; Call upon His name; Make known among the nations what He has done. Sing to Him, Sing praise to Him; Tell of all His wonderful acts. Glory in His holy name; Let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and His strength; Seek His face always. Remember the wonders He has don, His miracles and the judgments He pronounced.

No comments:

Post a Comment