Sunday, January 29, 2012

What a Nice Night!

I had the most amazing snuggle, Bible and prayer time with my kids tonight before bed. We were all crammed in the girl's bed and we read about God's amazing creation of the world. What an amazing gift that is to us. And to know - if we can even grasp our minds around - that while God was creating all that he had us on his minds. Not us as a whole, but us as in Michelle, and Greg, and Jacob, and Grace, and Jadyn, and Grant, and you. Wow!!! That NEVER ceases to amaze me. And it made for a nice talk with my kids about God's love. Which then drifted on over to the house thing. Still waiting to hear from you, LORD......don't really know exactly what to do. However, I realize patience is involved - and since it has only been 3 days.....I will certainly wait.

Greg is cracking me up. He has pulled a chair over in front of the fireplace, where he has a fire going, so that he can put his feet up while he drinks a glass of wine. That dude really knows how to relax. But before you go thinking he is a boozer - he is just finishing the half bottle of wine left over from CHRISTmas. He says it is good for his heart or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment