Monday, January 23, 2012

The Girl with TWO Moms

I am so sure that Jadyn is thrilled to have 2 moms. Yes - 2. Myself (the one who bore her) and Grace (the one who loves to "guide" her). The girls were just cleaning their closet and Grace was done with her part and came downstairs and sat by me. Jadyn stuck her head over the ledge and asked Grace where she should put something that was both of theirs. Grace said, "Think, Jadyn. Think." Jadyn went back into the room. I told Grace that was not a very nice way to talk to her sister, and she kept on reading. Moments later, she tore upstairs, was up there a few minutes and then came back down. She said, " I apologized to Jadyn for how I talked to her. I know I shouldn't have been mean to her. I told her I would help her do her part." Then she leaned to my ear and whispered, "I also told her that the more time she spent screwing around in her room, the less time she would have to play." Oh, Jadyn is such a lucky girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment