Monday, October 10, 2011

On My Mind.....

1. The house thing again. I can't shake the desire for my own place. I keep praying that if this is wrong, that God will change my heart. Either I am way too stubborn, or it is not wrong. I will continue to pray.
2. Tanner - Shelbi and Dylan. Sweet baby born 10-3-11, 16 weeks early, 1lb 6 oz, Fighting hard.
3. Tracey Sahouri and her family.
4. Myana Komaromi and her health.
5. Carolyn and the stresses in her family.
6. Loralee and the loss of her mom.
7. Lisa and her family situation.
8. Marileen's daughter, Connie and her daughter, Grace.
9. My kids and their choice in friends.
10. Finances.
11. Salvation of my family and friends that do not know Jesus.
12. Laura on bed rest.
13. All the rest of my pregnant peeps: Becky, Julie, Jacki.

Clearly, there is more, but these are the things weighing most heavily as of this moment. Just in case you wanted to know. God knows.....and that is all that really matters. What matters to me, matters to Him. I so love than about Him.

Another prayer is that I will remain a humble servant of my LORD. I have a tendency (with 2 specific people) to get a secret competitiveness inside. I hate that so much. I am praying that God will change my heart in regard to this. I have no reason to compete with anyone on anything. I am so blessed and I never want pride or arrogance to get in the way.

My heart after yours LORD.

I need to embrace our family motto:

LOVE GOD,
LOVE OTHERS,
LOVE YOURSELF.

(In that order)

No comments:

Post a Comment