Thursday, October 6, 2011

On a Lighter Note.......

Monday, Grant and I were at grandma and grandpa's house, visiting grandma. As I was sitting on the bed talking to my mom, I didn't realize that Grant had started drawing on the picture of a girl that Grace had just colored for Grandma. When I finally noticed what he was doing, I quickly stopped him and asked what he was doing. He replied, "I'm giving her boobs." WHAT?!? How do you even know what that is? He is only 3 for crying out loud!

Later that evening, at dinner, I was re-capping the days events. I started telling the story to my family and my sister's friend Kristie (who was over to test Grace, but I digress). When I got to the boobs part, Jacob, who had just taken a huge drink of milk, gave those of us lucky enough to be sitting across from him, a milk shower. Completely covered the table, myself and Kristie. Nice, Jacob. Real nice. This was immediately followed by outrageous roars of laughter. A very fine evening at the Pawlak household, if I do say so myself. So much for fine dining.

No comments:

Post a Comment