Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Can Jesus Be Demanded into Your Heart?

I was just talking with the girls and Jadyn asked who was better God or Jesus. I explained how they are the same, yet different, and that Jesus is who died for our sins. He is who we ask into our hearts. I told her that he will return one day and take us to heaven to live with Him forever. She said, "I don't want to go to heaven forever." I said, "Well, the only other place is....*nod, nod*.....you know....hell." Grace chirped in, "You do not want to go there. It is terrible." Jadyn looked at me, she looked up and said, very matter-of-factly, "Jesus......GET INTO MY HEART." I told her that maybe, just maybe she might want to ask. Who knows? If her heart is right, that is all that matters. I just think she could ask Jesus a little nicer. That's all I'm saying. However, she did immediately cover her face, and within a few seconds she said that she asked Jesus into her heart in her mind. I told her is doesn't really matter how you ask or even what you say. God knows your heart. He knows when you are serious and when you are being silly. What a precious night for a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment