Monday, April 27, 2009

JULIE - This One's For You


And this is only kindergarten.....can you imagine where her doodling abilities will be when she is 33, going on 34?

She (Grace) told me tonight that when she grows up she is either going to be "someone who studies the Bible or an artist". I told her she could be BOTH!!!

Jacob told me he wants to be "someone who makes money and keeps it". That's my Jacob! BTW....he performed the first random act of kindness (that I can remember) tonight. We were eating dinner and all of a sudden all 4 kids at the table (we had a neighbor over) pushed their plates and silverware aside and RAN out the door...all before I could actually get what was happening. But they knew. Trained already. Summer MUST be getting close...the ice cream truck was here! They all, no joke ~ simultaneously, jumped up and ran out. If it wasn't so funny I would have been mad....but I have digressed...back to Jacob's RAK. They needed money, so Jacob went to my purse (where his money was being safely kept) and took out the $3 he had. He was willing to give up HIS money for his sisters. I WAS SO PROUD!!!! And I told him so. But, while he was thinking of himself, he (finally) thought of his sisters too. We are on our way now!

No comments:

Post a Comment